Thursday, December 1, 2011

Enthusiasm (God within us)

ENTHUSIASM.Ever thought of what that word means, I never thought of it until I decided that I would stop being a mediocre and be truthful to myself and to the dreams that God gave to me. Today come out of self pity and stop blaming everybody for your failures or your fears. You are bigger than your fears, remember that your fears are inside of you and you know what if it’s inside of you then you are bigger than it. You are the only one that has the ability to make you a SUCCESS or a FAILURE. Faith is the exact opposite of fear, for once have the decency to believe in yourself, I am aware that those around you can puncture your dreams but it all depends on your outlook. Be a positive person, go ahead start that business if it fails at least you started and you can then find out how you failed at it. To fail does not make you a failure, it just proves that you are on track and if you consistently hit at it you might just discover GOLD. Today take that step and discover a world of possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment